As Danny Dyer's film career fades like a well washed pair of boxers, we offer up some suggestions for alternative employment.

Seeing as Danny has no issue with others typing up his thoughts and opinions for him
we also proudly offer his response for you, the learned reader.

Friday 11 June 2010

Jizz Mopper


Job role:Clean and maintain the cleanliness of the customers side of the dividing glass.

Skill level required: Mental

Danny says: "I'm the worlds faackin' worst at this 'aint I! I can't faackin' keep me shower clean from the milky white stuff, It's a good faackin' job that this is the kind of classy establishment that rewards hard work and company loyalty with low pay and a snazzy uniform, I look like a faackin' pirate! With freads like these I could hoik the Tesco's value right off of any faackin' bird I wanted! Hot!"

1 comment: